KD-R490 JVC Din AM/FM/CD/USB/3.5 Input receiver NEW
Din AM/FM/CD/USB/3.5 Input receiver
- Simple and solid
JVC's KD-R490 CD receiver delivers strong sound, while it offers several ways to get your music going while you're on the road. First of all, you can plug your Android into the USB port on the front panel, and run your music with the JVC's controls. Second, you can choose from a sensitive AM/FM tuner, an auxiliary input, or a CD player. You can run the show using the simple controls on the detachable faceplate or with the included wireless remote control.
Play your music Got a library of MP3, WMA, WAV, or FLAC music files? You can also use the front-panel USB port to plug in a thumb drive full of music. And if your tunes are stored on a portable device with a headphone output, like a portable high-res player, you can plug it into the front-panel auxiliary input. Finally, you can go old school by sliding a CD in or tuning in your favorite AM or FM station.
- Setting up your audio and display
A built-in 3-band parametric equalizer, fifteen EQ preset settings, and loudness controls let you zero in on just the right sound. JVC included one set of preamp outputs, so you can plug in a powered subwoofer to add some bass punch to your music. If you add a subwoofer, you can tweak the sub's sound using this receiver's low-pass filter and level controls.
- Want to keep your car's steering wheel audio controls?
In most cars, you'll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. You'll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- built-in control and charging of select Android devices (Android version 4.1 and higher) using the USB connection
- compatible with USB flash drives loaded with MP3, WMA, WAV, and FLAC music files (FLAC files up to 16-bit/48kHz)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA music files
- detachable face with 13-digit LCD display with red button illumination
- wireless remote control
- 3-band parametric equalizer with 15 EQ presets
- 3-position loudness control
- low-pass filter and subwoofer level control
- inputs: front auxiliary input and USB port with sliding cover (no iPod/iPhone control)
- outputs: 2-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt rear/sub)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- includes English and Spanish menu settings
What's in the box:
- JVC KD-R490 owner's manual
- Refurbished CD receiver (10A fuse)
- Face (attached)
- Sleeve (installed)
- Trim ring (installed)
- Wiring harness
- Remote control (RM-RK52)
- CR2025 3V Lithium battery (installed in remote)
- 2 Radio removal tools
- Instruction Manual (En/Fr/Sp)