10MB777 18 SOUND 10" 8 OHM MID BASS WOOFER NEW
10MB777 18 SOUND
10" 8 OHM MID BASS WOOFER
- The 10MB777 mid-bass transducer represents a development of the 10M600 midrange, combining excellent linearity with high efficiency and high power handling capabilities.
- The 10MB777 is primarily intended for use as a midbass driver in extremely compact 2-way reflex enclosures between 10 and 40 lt.
- Its curvilinear paper cone is formed using a special high strength wood pulp, designed to achieve the best possible rigidity and stiffness. An exclusive treatment is also applied to the cone to increase its water repellent properties.
- The 75 mm state-of-the-art voice coil is similar to those fitted to our top-of-the-range 18-in and 15-in models but it is wound with aluminum wire. The coil also employs our Interleaved Sandwich Voice coil (ISV) technology.
- A high strength fiberglas former carries windings on both the outer and inner surfaces to achieve a mass balanced coil, resulting in an extremely linear motor assembly with a reduced tendency for eccentric behavior when driven hard. The voice coil cooling is achieved using airways between the chassis back plate and the face plate of the magnet which allow heated air from the voice coil and gap to be channeled away and dissipated by the chassis basket.
- This technology is a result of 3D CAD resource application by our engineers. The top and back plates of the magnet assembly have been designed to optimise flux density and BL factor in the air gap also using our in-house FEA CAD facility. In addition, a special treatment is applied to the top and back plates making the transducer far more resistant to the corrosive effects of salts and oxidization. Hence, the equipment is able to perform outdoors in inclement weather conditions.
- 98 dB SPL 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 75 mm (3 in) Interleaved Sandwich Voice coil m (ISV)
- 450 W AES power handling
- Weather protected cone and plates for outdoor usage
- Excellent transient response
- Improved heat dissipation via unique basket design
- Ideal for compact two way and multiway systems