12ND610 18 Sound 8 OHM NEO 450W RMS 102DB, 12" Neodymium Midrange Speaker
12ND610 18 Sound
8 OHM NEO 450W RMS 102DB, 12" Neodymium Midrange Speaker
- The 12ND610 is an extremely high output neodymium mid-bass transducer perfect for high quality professional systems. It has been designed for midrange and midbass frequency reproduction in horn-loaded, as well as bass-reflex compact enclosures.
- The transducer's extremely powerful neodymium magnet assembly assures high flux concentration, low power compression and excellent heat exchange. The levels of force factor and power handling result in the best power to weight ratio on the market today.
- 12ND610 curvilinear paper cone has been designed by 18 Sound engineers with a special high-strength wood pulp to achieve the best possible linearity within its intended frequency range and to control bell-mode resonances around the cone circumference.
- Its cone is capable of carrying significant loadings thanks to a dedicated reinforcing treatment. The cone is carried by a multiroll suspension built from a linen-like material, which is more resistant to aging and fatigue than traditional materials.
- The 75 mm (3 in) state-of-the-art inside outside voice coil is similar to the one fitted to our top-of-the-range 18-in and 15-in models but it's wound with aluminum
- 102 dB SPL 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 75 mm (3 in) Interleaved Sandwich Voice coil (ISV)
- 450 W AES power handling
- Neodymium magnet assembly
- Very shallow profile, 124 mm (4,9 in)
- Water resistant cone
- Suitable for midrange and mid-bass loaded applications
- Nominal Diameter: 300mm (12 in)
- Rated Impedance: 8 Ohm
- AES Power: 450W
- Program Power: 700W
- Peak Power: 1500W
- Sensitivity: 102dB
- Frequency Range: 80 - 5500 Hz
- Power Compression -10dB: 0.7 dB
- Power Compression -3dB: 1.9 dB
- Power Compression Full Power: 2.4 dB
- Max Recomm. Frequency: 2000 Hz
- Recomm. Enclosure Volume: 8 - 40 lt. (0,28 - 1.41 cuft)
- Minimum Impedance: 4.2 Ohm at 25 Degrees C
- Max Peak To Peak Excursion: 23 mm (0.91 in)
- Voice Coil Diameter: 75 mm (3 in)
- Voice Coil winding material: aluminum
- Suspension: Triple roll, polycotton
- Cone: Curvilinear, Paper