ACC-SAT-TO2 iDatalink Satellite radio and GPS antenna adapters for select Toyota
Satellite radio and GPS antenna adapters for select Toyota
- Keep your Toyota's antennas
iDatalink's ACC-SAT-TO2 package allows you to connect your Toyota's existing satellite radio antenna to an aftermarket satellite radio tuner. It also allows use of the factory GPS antenna (if present) with an aftermarket navigation receiver. The kit includes two GPS adapter cables that'll work with most aftermarket navigation receivers.
- Strong connection
Each adapter cable features a connector that makes a positive lock to its corresponding factory connector, making the connection simple and completely reversible. This package eliminates the worry about installing new antennas for aftermarket satellite and GPS in your Toyota.
- adapts Toyota satellite radio and GPS antennas to aftermarket receivers
- plugs connect directly to factory connectors
What's in the box:
- iDatalink ACC-SAT-TO2 owner's manual
- 9" Toyota satellite radio antenna to aftermarket SiriusXM satellite radio tuner adapter
- 9" Toyota GPS antenna to Pioneer navigation radio adapter
- 9" Toyota GPS antenna to Kenwood/Alpine navigation radio adapter