Alesis M1ACTIVE-520-USB Studio Monitors Speakers with USB Audio I/O - Pair
Nearfield Studio Monitors with USB Audio I/O
Two-way, active, bi-amplified pair of reference studio-monitor loudspeakers
60W system with 30W per speaker
· Two-way, active, bi-amplified pair of reference studio-monitor loudspeakers
· Wide, 56 - 20,000 Hz frequency response
· 60W system with 30W per speaker
· Five-inch lightweight polypropylene woofer
· One-inch silk-dome tweeter
· Integrated USB audio interface with 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz recording and playback
· Two balanced-1/4-inch inputs
· Stereo, 1/4-inch headphone output
· Magnetically shielded for placement near TV and computer monitors
· Low-resonance cabinet with tuned bass port
· Bi-color signal/clip indicator
· Switchable power supply ensures worldwide operation
USB Digital Audio Interface
In addition to their capabilities as traditional monitor loudspeakers, M1Active 520 USB monitors contain a USB audio interface.
Connected audio sources such as mic preamps and instruments can be recorded directly into your computer at 16-bit,
44.1 or 48 kHz. Simply plug the USB cable into your computer--no special drivers required. And when it's time to listen back
to your mixes, that same USB cable sends 16-bit, 44.1 or 48 kHz, stereo audio from computer to your M1Active 520 USBs.
· Low-frequency driver: 5-inch lightweight, magnetically-shielded, ultra-stiff polypropylene cone with rubber surround and high power handling voice coil
· High-frequency driver: 1-inch silk dome with magnetic shielding
· Frequency Response: 56 - 20,000 Hz
· Power: 30W per channel RMS
· Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >90dB weighted
· Digital Conversion: 16-bit delta sigma, 44.1kHz or 48kHz sampling rate
· Inputs: Two balanced-1/4-inch
· Polarity: Positive signal on "+" pin creates forward cone displacement
· Input Impedance: 10k ohms
· Input Level: -10dBV nominal, balanced
· Dynamic Range: >80dB
Designed for professional studio use combined with a stereo USB audio interface, the M1Active 520 USB studio monitor covers nearly
all frequencies audible to human ears--from 20,000 Hz all the way down to 56 Hz. And with its USB capabilities, you can take USB
digital signal out of your computer and input it to M1Active 520 USB for low-noise, low-distortion performance.
This package includes a pair of M1Active 520 USB monitors.
The M1Active 520USB around a 5-inch polypropylene low-frequency driver for full, smooth response in the low end and a 1-inch silk dome high-frequency
driver for absolute clarity in the highs. Alesis' custom crossover avoids the crucial vocal midrange, ensuring that your mixes sound the way you recorded them.
The low-resonance bass reflex cabinet features radiussed edges to reduce edge diffraction and a tuned port for bass extension. A bass boost switch offers
low-frequency enhancement to further accommodate for room conditions requiring a little more
output in the low end.
The M1Active 520 USB feature a large, front-panel, bi-color indicator that indicates presence of signal in blue and clipping in red for instant
feedback on system status. The front-panel stereo 1/4-inch headphone output mutes the loudspeakers when connected.
Protect Your Product With a Consumer Priority Service Warranty