Alesis VI49 Advanced 49-Key USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller w/Ableton Live&XPAND!2
The Alesis VI49 is an advanced USB
The 49 keys are semi-weighted, velocity- and pressure-sensitive, and you can expand the keyboard to the full melodic range to play bass lines, chords, and melodies using dedicated Octave Up/Down buttons. Pitch and modulation wheels expand the expressive capabilities of your performing, and you can launch clips or finger drum using the 16 velocity-sensitive RGB trigger pads.
VI49 features 12 assignable knobs and 36 assignable buttons for manipulating effect plugins and virtual instruments. Open and close filters, adjust volume levels, activate effects, tweak parameters, and more.
A single USB connection to your Mac or PC provides power
The Building Blocks of Professional Music Production
The Alesis VI25 is an
advanced USB/MIDI keyboard
Compatible with PC and Mac
This product is class compliant; it does not require drivers.
49 Full-Sized Keys and 16 Pads
16 velocity-sensitive RGB trigger pads allow you to launch clips or finger drum with exceptional response
and colorful visual feedback. Plus, pitch and modulation wheels expand the expressive capabilities of your performing.
Integration Made Easy
VI49 was designed to seamlessly and effortlessly integrate with your music software. A single USB connection
to your Mac or PC provides both power and
and start making music.
Full On-Board Control
VI49 also features 12 assignable knobs and 36 assignable buttons for manipulating effect plugins and
virtual instruments: open and close filters, adjust volume levels, activate effects, tweak parameters, and more.
· 49 full-sized, square-front, semi-weighted keys and 16 multi-color RGB backlit pads
· 12 knobs and 36 buttons assignable for hands-on control of your digital audio workstation, plug-ins, and instruments
· Powered by USB connection to computer with optional power adapter for more complex setups
· Includes AIR Xpand!2 virtual instrument and Ableton Live Lite free downloads
Keyboard: 49 keys; velocity-sensitive with
aftertouch; full range of 127
· Pads: 16 assignable pads; velocity-sensitive; RGB-backlit
· Knobs: 12 assignable 270º knobs; blue-backlit
o 36 assignable buttons; blue-backlit
o 6 assignable transport buttons; blue- or red-backlit
o 2 Octave Up/Down buttons; blue-backlit
o 2 Value Up/Down buttons; blue-backlit
o 1 Tempo button; blue-backlit
o 1 Roll Mode button; blue-backlit
· Inputs / Outputs
o (1) USB port
o (1) 1/4” TS footswitch input
· Display: 3-digit, 7-segment LCD
o via computer USB bus
o via power adapter (sold separately): 9V DC, 500mA, center-positive
· Dimensions (width x depth x height): 37.6” x 12.4” x 4.5”
· Weight: 11.0 lbs
WHATS IN THE BOX:
· VI Editor Software (download)
· Software Download Cards
· USB Cable
· User Guide
· Safety & Warranty Manual
Protect Your Product With a Consumer Priority Service Warranty