FWH598 American International Wire Harness 1998-2008 Ford, Lincoln and Mercury
FWH598 American International
Wire Harness to Connect an Aftermarket Stereo Receiver to Select 1998-2008 Ford, Lincoln and Mercury Vehicles
- When replacing your factory radio with an after-market car stereo, the FWH-598 wire harness is a must for a quick and clean installation. It eliminates cutting your OE radio plug. After connecting it, your install is simple as the wires will color-match and easily connect to the after-market stereo. Without the FWH-598, you would have to cut the OE radio plug and manually test each wire to connect to your after-market receiver.
- In addition, because you do not have to cut your OE radio plug off, the FWH-598 allows you to reinstall your factory receiver if necessary. A great example is if you sold your car, but wanted to keep your after-market radio and re-install your factory stereo receiver.
- Harness is used when installing an aftermarket stereo
- Connects the aftermarket stereo harness to the vehicles factory harness
- Designed specifically to fit the compatible vehicles
- Plugs into the factory harness without cutting any wires
- Standard color coded wires provide a consistent and simplified installation
- Made from OEM quality materials
- Compatible with Select 1998-2008 Ford, Lincoln and Mercury Vehicles
Crown Victoria 1998-2002
Sport Trac 2001-2005
Town Car 1998-2002
Grand Marquis 1998-2002