Pair of Pyle PDMR6 300W Midbass/Midrange 6.5" Woofers Pro Sealed Back; 8 Ohm
6.5'' High Power Midrange Driver
· 300 WATT POWER: This high powered audio projection midrange system has a maximum power output of 300 watt peak power / 150 watt RMS so you can play your favorite tracks as loud as you want and with style
· 200-5 kHz FREQUENCY RESPONSE: This easy to mount car mid range speaker is ferro fluid enhanced and has a frequency response of 200-5 kHz that will complete your current car woofer enclosure system for full range stereo sound reproduction
· 8 OHM IMPEDANCE: The unit has 93 dB and 8ohm impedance rating that compensates the undersized wire found in many of today’s cars. It ultimately reduces distortion so you can enjoy a crisp and clear sound
· 1" KAPTON VOICE COIL: This complete midrange features 25 oz magnet structure and 1 inch KAPTON voice coil to enhance its performance and can handle higher operating temperatures. The heavy duty housing and structure has a mounting depth of 2. 76"
· 6. 5" STANDARD SIZE: Pyle Pro 6. 5" paper coating cone car midrange w/ sealed back design follows the standard size for most car stereo systems. Perfect for new speaker construction or replacing worn speakers in your favorite loudspeaker cabinet
6.5'' High Power High Performance Midrange Driver
6.5'' Paper Coating Cone
1'' High Temperature KAPTON Voice Coil
25 Oz Magnet Structure
Sealed Back Design
150 Watts RMS / 300 Watts Peak Power
8 Ohm Impedance
Sensitivity : 93dB
Frequency Response: 200-5KHz
Mounting Depth: 2.76''
Pyle has been in business for over 35 years, and their manufacturing experience and expertise is easy to see - and hear. Pyle Drivers are all manufactured with a close attention to detail, and maintain tight manufacturing tolerances, which are both necessary to produce a quality product. The Pyle PDMR6 is a high performance driver perfect for new speaker construction or replacing worn or blown speakers in your favorite loudspeaker cabinet.
BUYERS WILL RECEIVE 2 ORDERS PER PURCHASE
Protect Your Product With a Consumer Priority Service Warranty