Pioneer TS-A300D4 12" 1500 Watts Dual Voice Coil Car Subwoofer / Speaker NEW!
Pioneer 12" Dual 4 Ohms Voice Coil Subwoofer - TS-A300D4
12" glass fiber and mica interlaced Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) cone construction
Butyl rubber surround and polycotton / cotton dual spider for strength and linearity during high excursion
Oversized 60 oz double stacked magnet and vented pole yoke for increased power handling
Smooth and seamless integration with Pioneer A-series full-range automotive loudspeakers
Easily Upgrade to High Performance
Pioneer’s A-series sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide
seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music.
Linear, Balanced Motion
Linear, balanced motion in both the forward and reverse directions of cone movement is critical to accurate reproduction
of recorded sound waves. Careful engineering of the entire motor structure and suspension system (voice coil, magnet,
surround and spider) is required maintain a high level of linearity, even during high output / high excursion transients.
Pioneer’s CarSoundFit app is actually a car sound simulator for experiencing in-car sound with your own smartphone.
Hear the difference between original car speakers and different Pioneer audio upgrades: convince yourself of the level of quality
Pioneer can offer for your vehicle. For a virtual listening demonstration of these and many other
Pioneer car speakers, download the free Pioneer CarSoundFit app.
· System Type: Component subwoofer
· Sound Pressure Level (Sensitivity): 77 dB (+/- 1.5dB)
· Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 2.3 kHz
· Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 500 Watts
· Maximum Peak Power Handling: 1500 Watts
· Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms Dual Voice Coil (DVC)
· Diameter: 12"
· Cone Material: Glass fiber and mica reinforced Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP)
· Surround Material: Butyl Rubber
· Basket Material: Stamped Steel
· Spider: Polyester-Cotton / Cotton (double)
· Magnet Material: Double stacked ferrite
· Magnet Weight: 60 oz
· Mounting Depth: 5.8"
· Fs (Hz): 25 Hz
· Voice Coil Former Material: Kapton
· Voice Coil Wire Material: Copper, round wire, 4-Layer